Friday, June 22, 2012

New In Town

New to this game called blogging, but I'm ready for the adventure. This won't be fancy, life changing, or filled with big words I looked up in a thesaurus. It may just be one new hobby I like for... approximately 2 weeks and then move onto something else. BUT, should it stick around, my hope is for it to be filled with my thoughts, humor, tales of the amazing people who are my family and friends, and my ongoing experiences in navigating the pharmaceutical industry.
 

That's me. Feeding a dolphin.
 I'm into baking (which is totally science), DIY stuff (& doing it sorta right), the brain, psychology, learning Deutsch (constantly since 9th grade, don't judge-it's hard!), drug research (I'm pretty sure very few people understand what I do everyday), learning about wine (meaning drinking varying amounts on a Saturday morning and calling it a "tasting"), and awesomely fun people! So, here's to a blog about all of the above and then some. Basically, I plan on talking about whatever I want.

I'm all about learning new things. I guess you could say I'm into researching life.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment